Dr. Rick
Dr. Rick, Board Certified MD
Experience:  Ophthalmology since 1994 with Retina sub-specialty interest

Second opinion] - Two months ago I fainted and hit back of

Customer Question

Second opinion] - Two months ago I fainted and hit back of head on cement and knocked myself out.I peed and eyes were open but not rolling and I stiffened.I started to throw up and 911 came took me to trauma center.They did cat scan and blood etc and released me that night. I went to GP the next day but because boyfriend heard my head hit floor and saw me he thought I had a seizure.He didn't know what happened. I went and got an sleep deprived eeg and took my anxiety medicine klonopin and celexa as well. I was a nervous wreck.I am 62 and I have a past of fainting but no seizure. I finally got test back and it showed slow brain but Dr will not see me until I get MRI.I cant get MRI until 27th of Oct.My question is this ,I got whip lash because my neck still hurts and being knocked out, I am sure concussion..Does this test mean I have seizures or can TBI and whip lash cause brain waves slow??
Submitted: 26 days ago.
Category: Eye
Expert:  Dr. Rick replied 26 days ago.

Hi. I'm Dr. Rick and I have two decades of ophthalmology and retina surgery experience. I'm online and happy to answer your question today.

Expert:  Dr. Rick replied 26 days ago.

So. Did you have two episodes?

Why did you faint?

Do you have any other medical problems or take any medications?

This is not an answer, but an Information Request. I need this information to answer your question. Please reply, so I can answer your question. I look forward to helping you.

Customer: replied 26 days ago.
Your an eye Dr ! I already got my answer . Do not need to speak to another dr!
Customer: replied 26 days ago.
Sorry but got responded to by Dr David . Don't need you
Expert:  Dr. Rick replied 26 days ago.

Customer: replied 26 days ago.
I had one and I have been answered already. Your an eye Dr .. mine is a neurologist problem. It has been answered. I do not want to be charged several times! Or I will be making a complaint! I'm starting to think this is a scam