Dr. K.
Dr. K., MD
Experience:  Board certified.

I am currently on my honeymoon in Lanzarote with my new

Customer Question

Hi, i am currently on my honeymoon in Lanzarote with my new wife. As we flew in, and was about to land, i had serious head pains starting behind my eyes and then above my right eyebrow then travelled to my neck. I had a runny nose too but had no tissue to blow on. The pain went away the second the plane hit the tarmac. When we arrived at our villa it wasnt untill the jext evening u till i blew my nose and alot of blood came out of my right nostril. 5 or 6 tissues load. And has been the same for the past 3 days. I had a cold accompanied by a cough a few days before we flew out just after the wedding.
I should also mention that i have had a slight headache or pain in my head for the past 9 months. Every day all day. (My own fault for not seeing a doctor sooner) but in saying that the pain has eased so much since we arrived in Lanzarote!
Any info on this matter would be great! We are flying home this Sat the 1st oct.
Thank you for your time.
Kind Regards.
Chris Gledhill
Submitted: 25 days ago.
Category: Eye
Expert:  Dr. K. replied 25 days ago.
Please do not post your name or personal identifying information. This is a public forum so your information is available to anyone who views the site. You have a sinusitis that was brought on by the changes in air pressure. You should be able to get some over the counter claritin 10 mg to take one daily through your trip home. The generic is cetirizine and should be available. That should help