Dr. Dan B.
Dr. Dan B., Board Certified Ophthalmologist
Experience:  Eye surgeon experienced in cataracts, glaucoma, retina & neuro-ophthalmology
36528250

Ok my question is my husband used a steroid of some kind he

Customer Question

Ok my question is my husband used a steroid of some kind he was injecting it I'm not sure for how long he then got gynecomastia he had surgery to remove tissue it was a success now I find him taking anastrozole and pramipexole Hcl he says it's to prevent the mastia from reacuring but I read it's used as a performance inhancer when taken together or used to prevent mastea from coming back do to steroid use so my guestion is will mastea come back if he is no longer using steroids or is he just pulling the wool over my eyes and he is still using steroids
Category: Eye
Expert:  Dr. Phil, MD replied 2 months ago.

Hi, this is Dr Phil, here to assist you. I am Board Certified with over 10 years of experience. I will respond with my answer shortly. Thank you.

does he take any other meds?