Dr Stan
Dr Stan, Doctor
Experience:  Physician at Stanley L Simpson, DO

My eyelid internal have bumps inside of the them the bottom

Customer Question

My eyelid internal have bumps inside of the them the bottom one looks like a stye is a Lil bigger the one inside the top eyelid is smaller I've tried stye cream but they are still there I've got stye drops also but I haven't tried the drops yet?
JA: How long have you been dealing with this? Is your eyelid swollen at all?
Customer: No swollen lids at all I was feeling around my eyes on day and I felt the bumps they don't even hurt at all
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?
Customer: I work in Afghanistan and it's a lot of dust storms out here so I'm assuming it a allergic reaction from all the dust out here
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Eye
Expert:  Dr Stan replied 1 month ago.

Hello this is Dr. Stan and I will assist you with your question today. I am board certified and I have 40 years of patient experience. I will be happy to help you today.

You may have Hordeolum (an infection) of the eyelids or a Chalazion (painless growth in the eyelid).

The fact that you have no pain leans toward a diagnosis of Chalazion. Treatment is warm compresses , gentle massage of the eyelids and washing with baby shampoo and water. Do not rub hard as you do not want to rupture the growth. When possible, see an eye doctor to have it evaluated.

I am here to answer any additional questions you may have. Thank you for allowing me to provide assistance. I hope your medical problem(s) are resolved soon and you feel better. If you find the information I provided helpful, please kindly rate me 5-Stars. Thank you

Expert:  Dr Stan replied 1 month ago.

Have you been able to see an eye doctor?