Dr. Dan B.
Dr. Dan B., Board Certified Ophthalmologist
Experience:  Eye surgeon experienced in cataracts, glaucoma, retina & neuro-ophthalmology

Dear Dr. Rick, I woke this morning with an irritation in my

Customer Question

Dear Dr. Rick,
JA: Have you seen a doctor about this yet? What medications are you taking?
Customer: I woke this morning with an irritation in my eye and so I started rubbing it. But then it also started to water. I keep rubbing thinking it is a hair or something. It continues so I think it is a bump under the skin. But when I looked in a mirror there was a bubble in the corner of my left eye which extends flatter under the bot***** *****d.
JA: How long have you been dealing with this? Is your eyelid swollen at all?
Customer: No. not really. well, it looks slightly puffy but not much.
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?
Customer: Concerning the eyes? No
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Eye
Expert:  khagihara replied 1 month ago.

He doesn't seem to be working now. May you take your question? Can you attach the photos here? How old are you? Are you a male or a female? How tall are you? How much do you weigh? Pain or itch? Does anything make it better or worse? Any other symptoms? Are you aware of anything which might have triggered it? Any medical problems? Any surgeries? Any medications including over-the-counter pills and herbs? Any family medical history?