Dr. Dan B.
Dr. Dan B., Board Certified Ophthalmologist
Experience:  Eye surgeon experienced in cataracts, glaucoma, retina & neuro-ophthalmology
36528250

Here I have a question I have scabs in the corners near my

Customer Question

Here I have a question I have scabs in the corners near my tear ducts. This has been happening for approximately 2 months. I pick the scabs off and then it is very sore red and tender. Further I suffer from hayfever and where I live it is very bad. I also have a rash on both arms and legs.
JA: How long have you had the symptoms? What seems to make the symptoms worse or better?
Customer: I have tried eyedrops no use, I have used saline no use, I have used antihistamines no use. I drink alcohol and smoke cigarettes but there is like a huge allergy inside my body and it is coming out through my body. I went to health shop and they gave me QI tabletsbut nothing works. I wear glasses and work in air conditioning and look at a computer screen all day and dont know what to do go to an eye specialist. Maybe I am allegic to some kind of food gluten?????
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?
Customer: I have bipolar and take medication that is pretty much it mate
Category: Eye
Expert:  khagihara replied 2 months ago.

Can you attach the eye photos here? How old are you? Are you a male or a female? How tall are you? How much do you weigh? Any weight change? Does anything make it better or worse? Do yo mean both sides? Is it consistent? Is it getting worse? Any other symptoms? Are you aware of anything which might have triggered it? Any medical problems? Any surgeries? Any medications including over-the-counter pills and herbs? Any family medical history?