Dr. Dan B.
Dr. Dan B., Board Certified Ophthalmologist
Experience:  Eye surgeon experienced in cataracts, glaucoma, retina & neuro-ophthalmology
36528250

The corner of my eyes are very itchy and when I rub them

Customer Question

The corner of my eyes are very itchy and when I rub them hard my nose starts running and eventually gets blocked. It's not until I wake the next morning I get back to normal
JA: How long have you been dealing with this? Does anything in particular seem to make the itch better or worse?
Customer: For a couple of weeks. Mostly in the evenings. I woe rk with computers all day and then on my laptop at home. I have also recently had a fan on in the bedroom
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?
Customer: Been very stressed lately
Category: Eye
Expert:  Dr. David replied 3 months ago.

This is Dr. David

you could be having bad seasonal allergies.

you may need allergy eye drops and steroid nasal sprays to help fight allergy symptoms and inflammation and itchiness of your eyes

there are many brands of allergy eye drops over the counter and Nasocort and Rhinocort steroid nasal sprays at the drug store you should try for allergies to see if they help your symptoms

let me know if you have questions.