Dr Stan
Dr Stan, Doctor
Experience:  Physician at Stanley L Simpson, DO
93248684

I have itching in the left corner of the eye And on top of

Customer Question

Hey
JA: Hello. What seems to be the problem?
Customer: I have itching in the left corner of the eye And on top of eyelids And I have pain in left corner of eye when i apply pressuee Pressure No rednight or anything though
JA: How long have you been dealing with this? Is your eyelid swollen at all?
Customer: Over a week and no
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?
Customer: Nope Although i have found that my left eye can become somewhat disfigured occasionally To the extent I have to massage it back to normal Its kind of looks like a raised eyebrow or bigger eyelids of sorts. Although its only happened twice
Category: Eye
Expert:  Dr Stan replied 9 months ago.

Hi, this is Dr Stan here to help you today. You are describing a Blepharitis (infection in hair follicles). You need to be medically evaluated. This can be done today by visiting an Urgent Care Center in your area. You can also see your PCP. You will need an antibiotic especially prepared for the eye.

I am here to answer any additional questions you may have. Thank you for allowing me to provide assistance. I hope your medical problem(s) are resolved soon and you feel better. We are credited only after you give a positive rating of 3-5 stars for the information I provided. Thank you.

Expert:  Dr Stan replied 9 months ago.

Have you been examined and treated for your eye lid problem?