Dr. Thomas, MD
Dr. Thomas, MD, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  Internal Medicine--practice all of internal medicine, all ages, family, also Integrative, CAM, etc

This morning the light hurt my eye and my eye bad and I got

Customer Question

This morning the light hurt my eye and my eye bad and I got sick to my stomach, is this pressure in my eye and could it be serious?
JA: How long have you been in pain? Are you experiencing any vomiting or nausea?
Customer: Just early this morning from the light. I feel like I'm going to throw up but I haven't yet?
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?
Customer: My blood pressure has been high because I have been going through some things the last few days
Category: Eye
Expert:  Dr. Thomas, MD replied 2 months ago.

Thanks for the question.

Yes it can be serious.

Acute glaucoma.

Stroke, impending.

Other brain problem.

/Other eye problem.

An ER visit is justified.

OK, so you might have more questions or want to give me more information: Please use reply to expert if you have further questions. Also, please click a positive rating [hopefully excellent (5)—that’s how we are paid, per rating]. If you forgot something, just use reply and come back. I am here