khagihara
khagihara, Doctor (non-eye specialty)
Experience:  Trained in multiple medical fields for many years.
20084961

I woke up with a burry eye thats been slightly blurry all

Customer Question

i woke up with a burry eye thats been slightly blurry all day?
JA: How long have you been dealing with this? Have you been having any headaches?
Customer: no
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?
Customer: just today when i woke up my right eye was blurry. No medical history
Category: Eye
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
I also was sleeping on it
Expert:  khagihara replied 5 months ago.

How old are you? How tall are you? How much do you weigh? Can you tell me more about it? Any other symptoms? Blurry distant sight or nearby sight? Vision loss? Does anything make it better or worse? Painful? Itch? Are you aware of anything which might have triggered it? Any surgeries? Any medications including over-the-counter pills and herbs? Any family medical history?

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
its blurry from a distance. When i get really close up to something is not as blurry. I was sleeping on it this morning and woke up with a blur that hasnt gone. A little sore but i thinks thats from me touching it. when i squint it makes it focus again. No other symptoms. No vision loss.

You might make the cornea damaged touching on it. You should see an eye doctor to have exam. Usually cornea regenerates on its own although it takes time.

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Yeah but you havent given me a diagnoses as to why my eye is blury in the first place?

How old are you? How tall are you? How much do you weigh? Do objects appear crooked or distorted? Sensitive to light? Red eye? Spots or strings floating in field of vision? Swelling around the eye? Is it getting worse?

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
im 30 years of age. Im 165cm. Everything has like a slight double shadow to it. Not sensitive to light. Not red on the eye. no Spots or anything floating. No swelling and its not getting worse

It could be due to the pressure of the cornea because you are sleeping on it. Then you touched it, which might make it worse. Since you don't have any other symptoms I asked, other causes are less likely.