Dr. Dan B.
Dr. Dan B., Board Certified Ophthalmologist
Experience:  Eye surgeon experienced in cataracts, glaucoma, retina & neuro-ophthalmology

I was diagnosed with an aneurysm behind my left eye.

Customer Question

I was diagnosed with an aneurysm behind my left eye. Confirmed by contrast CT scan. First scan showed 7mm now it is 8. They set me up to do surgery and did an anvil gram first. Once in they it is encased in the boney eye orbit. Are there any symptoms I should be paying attention for. Today I woke up with a red and painful eye, and the affected eye was bigger than the right. I'm nervous about it being in there and would like to know symptoms to watch for.
JA: How long have you had the symptoms? What seems to make the symptoms worse or better?
Customer: The surgery was set for 3 weeks ago. To day is the first day I noticed pain, redness and swelling.
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?
Customer: I am on blood thinner. Cause of chronic blood clots and have a Greenfield filter.
Category: Eye
Expert:  Neuro Doctor replied 2 months ago.

Hi, I am an American Board Certified Neurologist with experience in treating all neurological and all other medical conditions including the concerns of unusual symptoms by your daughter after ingestion of mountain dew you have mentioned here, and I am very glad to help you with your health concerns.

First I will ask few questions so that I can gather additional information related to your health concerns related to your daughter;

1) Has she had consumed mountain dew in the past, or is this the first time ever?

2) How long ago the symptoms started, how is she doing now, same, better or worse?

3) Is she complaining of any double vision, is she having any confusion/disorientation, facial droop or paralysis of limbs etc?

4) How is her blood pressure now?

Best regards,

Sorry this was meant for another patient's question, not intended here. I opt out from this. Please wait for some other expert. Thanks!

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Ok. Ty

Hi, you are very welcome! and very sorry for the initial confusion, I posted those questions under another questions but due to some technical glitch it appeared strangely under this question.

And I see that no expert has still taken up this question. I was assisting few other patients and I am now done with those questions. I am familiar with this clinical situation you have discussed here. Are you still looking for help with your question, if you want me to help you with your question please let me know, I will follow up with you soon.

Best regards,