How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dr. Phil, MD Your Own Question
Dr. Phil, MD
Dr. Phil, MD, Medical Doctor
Category: Eye
Satisfied Customers: 54854
Experience:  Medical Doctor Trained at a Top Academic Institution
Type Your Eye Question Here...
Dr. Phil, MD is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I wear contacts I got my contact solution mixed up and it

Customer Question

Hi I wear contacts I got my contact solution mixed up and it burned when I put the contact in with the wrong solution what can I do to help bring redness and irritation down
Submitted: 10 months ago.
Category: Eye
Expert:  Dr. Phil, MD replied 10 months ago.

I would gets systane eye drops OTC

they will help

Expert:  Dr. Phil, MD replied 9 months ago.

thanks for this question

please don't forget a positive rating. I appreciate it. :)

if you have more questions, just reply