Dr. Dan B.
Dr. Dan B., Board Certified Ophthalmologist
Experience:  Eye surgeon experienced in cataracts, glaucoma, retina & neuro-ophthalmology

Woke up with bruising in the corners of both eye sockets

Customer Question

Woke up with bruising in the corners of both eye sockets about a month ago. I still have the bruising with no change in color. Saw my Gerontologist and my ophthalmologist, and they don't have a clue. It is starting to concern me as it is going away.
JA: When was the last time you had your eyes checked? In general, how has your vision been lately?
Customer: Monday of this week and my vision is fine.
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?
Customer: No. I had my yearly checkup on Tuesday with blood work which has not come back yet.
Category: Eye
Expert:  Dr. Rick replied 3 months ago.

Hi. My name is***** and I am online and available to help you today. Thank you for your patience.

Question and answer is just one of the services I offer. I can also provide you with premium services, such as live telephone or skype consultation, at a small additional cost. Let me know if you are interested.

How old are you?

Do you have bruising anywhere else?

Is your vision affected?

can you upload a picture of the bruising?

Do you have any other medical problems or take any medications?

This is not an answer, but an Information Request. I need this information to answer your question. Please reply, so I can answer your question. I look forward to helping you.