Dr. Phil, MD
Dr. Phil, MD, Medical Doctor
Experience:  Medical Doctor Trained at a Top Academic Institution

I had a vitreous he mirage in my eye my dr gave me

Customer Question

I had a vitreous he mirage in my eye my dr gave me injections in both eyes treating my diabetic retinopathy this was this past Monday my loss of vision was center to top of my left eye my bottom and peripheral vision was ok now it is very milky and streaky is this the blood clearing this is very scary
JA: When was the last time you had your eyes checked? In general, how has your vision been lately?
Customer: It was good it had been two years since my last exam I was in icu two weeks ago for HBP when I awaken to my eye issue I have since got my blood pressure under control and am working with eye Drs in the area
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?
Customer: No
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Opthamologist about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Eye
Expert:  Dr. Phil, MD replied 3 months ago.
Thanks for this question. How can I help?
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Did you see my question?
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
I awakened with the dak spot in my eye went to the hospital to find I had extremely HBP I am also diabetic for a long time the Drs have my blood pressure under control I have gone to a renta specialist where they have diagnosed me with advanced diabetic retinopathy they injected both eyes with avast in the dark spot is still there center to top I had good vision in my peripheral and bottom it has been two weeks since the rupture and five days since the injections now my peripheral is cloudy is this normal
This is normal. Yes. It will heal with time. You need to get the diabetes under better control

Thanks for this question.

Please don't forget a positive rating.

I appreciate it. :)