DrRussMD, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  Internal Medicine--practice all of internal medicine, all ages, family, health, prevention, complementary medicine, etc.
24257177

I am dying my hair, and even though I didn't get hair dye

Customer Question

Hi, I am dying my hair, and even though I didn't get hair dye directly in my eye, my bangs fell into my eyes for a second and my eye burns.
JA: Did you have a recent injury to the eye? How is your vision?
Customer: I flushed it with water and I put eye drops in. No recent injury other than staring at screens too much. My vision is fine.
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?
Customer: What kind of things?
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Opthamologist about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Eye
Expert:  DrRussMD replied 8 months ago.

Hi

I don't see any problem here.

As long as you do not have persistent symptoms.

If you do, then go have it looked at.

Not likely serious.

OK, so you might have more questions or want to give me more information: Please use reply to expert if you have further questions. Also, please click a positive rating [hopefully excellent—that’s how we are paid, per rating]. If you forgot something, just use reply and come back. I am here

http://www.justanswer.com/medical/expert-dr-thomas/

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
My vision is extremely blurry rig ht now, like th way water looks when sun shines into it that is what I am seeing and it is very v ery hard to see it is like rainbows
Expert:  DrRussMD replied 8 months ago.

Then you need to go to the ER.

These symptoms can indicate a more serious problem.

please click a positive rating [hopefully excellent—that’s how we are paid, per rating]. If you forgot something, just use reply and come back. I am here http://www.justanswer.com/medical/expert-dr-thomas/