khagihara, Doctor (non-eye specialty)
Experience:  Trained in multiple medical fields for many years.

Well I have some bleeding uder my upper eye lid, it's drain

Customer Question

Well I have some bleeding uder my upper eye lid, it's drain down around my iris and such, I didn't notice how much blood was up there uder the lid till just now it's all red like one big blob, I'm a bit concerned bc I had no symptoms ni pain or eye irritation, I just woke up this way around 11am and it hasn't stopped
JA: OK. Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?
Customer: I had a bad accident three years ago that damaged my opcitical nerve in my head on the right side which is the eye that is bleeding, I get Frequent Headaches from this head injury still and it causes alot of nerve pain and pressure behind the eye, I did have one of those headaches last night
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Opthamologist about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Eye
Expert:  khagihara replied 3 months ago.

You should keep pressure on the eye lid with something (the hand or finger) for 15 minutes. If you don't have bleeding disorder, the bleeding will stop. If the bleeding doesn't stop, you should go to the ER or urgent care.