Dr. Dan B.
Dr. Dan B., Board Certified Ophthalmologist
Experience:  Eye surgeon experienced in cataracts, glaucoma, retina & neuro-ophthalmology

I am doing some self-help research issue I've been suffering

Customer Question

I am doing some self-help research for an issue I've been suffering from for over 15 years with much medical help or relief. I believe I have chronic sinusitis as the tissue over my brow is always puffy and crackles when pressed. Along with this is upper eye lid swelling. This all seems to be contributory to the Vertigo I suffer from.
JA: How long have you been dealing with this? Is your eyelid swollen at all?
Customer: Over 15 years.
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?
Customer: No. I'm in great physical shape: BP of 102/62, exercise 4 - 5 days per week.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Opthamologist about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Eye
Expert:  khagihara replied 3 months ago.

How old are you? Are you a male or a female? How tall are you? How much do you weigh? Any weight change? Can you attach the photos here? One side or both sides? Pain, tenderness? Does anything make it better or worse? Any other symptoms? What tests and imaging studies did you have so far? Is it getting worse? Do you feel as though the room was spinning around you? Are you aware of anything which might have triggered it? Any medical problems? Any surgeries? Any medications including over-the-counter pills and herbs? Any family medical history?