Dr. Dan B.
Dr. Dan B., Board Certified Ophthalmologist
Experience:  Eye surgeon experienced in cataracts, glaucoma, retina & neuro-ophthalmology

I have had a second detatchment and because of the bubble

Customer Question

I have had a second detatchment and because of the bubble not working they used oil this time. Now the oil seems to be seepom
JA: Have you seen a doctor about this yet? What medications are you taking?
Customer: I called the doctor and he said it couldn't be oil, (and it is) I am taking warfarin, metroperal and omeprozol
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?
Customer: Nothing, I told him that my eyes are allergic to hairspray andf I work in a salon. but I don't use hairspray. I have had a previous detachment in the other eye, he surgery went great. This one formed scar tissue and pulled it loose again.
JA: When was the last time you had your eyes checked? In general, how has your vision been lately?
Customer: I had a check up last week a month after surgery and he said everything looked good. I have 20/20 vision in the other eye.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Opthamologist about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Eye
Expert:  khagihara replied 3 months ago.

Can you tell me more about your problem?