The above response is not mine and appears to have been intended for a different question...
The product that you describe is a nasal spray with a decongestant .. This would be absorbed intranasally and some post nasal drainage might be often swallowed ..
The product warns not to swallow and even to notify poison control if swallowed. A significant amount swallowed might cause higher blood pressure or racing of the heart...
A small amount in the mouth I would not count as being of that danger however
If you sprayed one dose and hit your mouth that would be similar in exposure amount...
Not opening bottle and taking a sip...that would be dangerous ..
A small amount as a single spray dose should not be of danger however
I hope that this makes sense and is helpful for you
Let me know if you have further questions or concerns
I will be happy to get back with you
If my answer has been helpful and to your satisfaction then please remember to leave positive feedback Thank you and Best Regards,
Anthony Bray MD