khagihara, Doctor (non-eye specialty)
Experience:  Trained in multiple medical fields for many years.

I have wetAMD with injections of eylea usually every month;

Customer Question

I have wetAMD with injections of eylea usually every month; I know you will say Preserve Mac Forte is the best vitamin; in reading now, I'm told Vit A is not good if you have AMD..I'm currently taking Vita Vision and MacuHealth vitamins...what do you recommend? I have been treated for wet AMD for 3 years now.
JA: Have you seen a doctor about this yet? What medications are you taking?
Customer: I am seeing a doctor for my Eylea injections, and have prescriptions for Dorzolamide-timolol eye drops and armour thyroid..that's it.
JA: When was the last time you had your eyes checked? In general, how has your vision been lately?
Customer: my eyes are checked every month by my ophthalmologist and vision has been usually good for about 2 months after an injection
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?
Customer: like what? I have annuals and blood work and all is ok
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Opthamologist about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Eye
Expert:  khagihara replied 4 months ago.

You should ask your doctor to prescribe I-Caps AREDS 2 (Alcon), PreserVision AREDS 2 (Bausch + Lomb), Eyepex Macula (Eyepex Formulas) or MacularProtect Complete AREDS2 (ScienceBased Health).