Dr SH
Dr SH, Certified physician
Experience:  Doctor of Medicine
28323552

Mortar with water in it got in my nephew eye. He washed it

Customer Question

Mortar with water in it got in my nephew eye. He washed it out with water. It is burning his eye still
JA: How long have you been dealing with the burning? Are you experiencing any other discomfort?
Customer: H it was still burning when my son left 15 minutes ago
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?
Customer: Not that I'm aware of. He said he was going to doctor tomorrow As an Aunt I was worried about permanent eye damage tomite
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Opthamologist about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Eye
Expert:  Dr SH replied 5 months ago.

Are his eyes red?

Please let me know.

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Dr SH replied 5 months ago.

Please accept the premium offer for a discussion over the phone.

Expert:  Dr SH replied 5 months ago.

Are you with me?

Expert:  Dr SH replied 5 months ago.

If he has red eyes along with irritation I would recommend using Zaditor eye drops that are available OTC without a prescription which will help with his symptoms.

This session is open for any further questions that you may have.
I would appreciate it if you rate me by clicking on one of the rating options at your end on the top right hand corner as that is the only way we, the experts, are credited on here for helping you out.
Kindest regards