khagihara, Doctor (non-eye specialty)
Experience:  Trained in multiple medical fields for many years.

I'm seeing a curved rainbow discoloration in my left eye

Customer Question

I'm seeing a curved rainbow discoloration in my left eye thats affecting vision. It's happened once before a month ago. It's fleeting and lasts only about an hour. Do you know what it could be?
JA: When was the last time you had your eyes checked? In general, how has your vision been lately?
Customer: I've never really had my eyes checked.
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?
Customer: i don't htink so
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Opthamologist about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Eye
Expert:  khagihara replied 4 months ago.

Can you attach the photos here? How old are you? Are you a male or a female? How tall are you? How much do you weigh? Any medical problems? Any surgeries? Any medications including over-the-counter pills and herbs? Any family medical history?

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
I can't take a photo of the issue as it's what I'm visualizing rather than an obstruction that someone else can see by looking at my eye. Age 34, female, 190#. I'm not taking any medications. No known medical problems. 20/20 vision

That means scattering of light is occurring on the cornea or lens. You could have spots on the cornea or lens. You should see an eye doctor to have eye exam.

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
OK, will do. Thanks for your response

You are welcome. Please rate my answer. Thank you.