khagihara, Doctor (non-eye specialty)
Experience:  Trained in multiple medical fields for many years.

I have a slight irritation in the part of my right eye

Customer Question

I have a slight irritation in the white part of my right eye (scelera?) a first I thought it was an eyelash of something...but it has not gone away. When I looked in the mirror i noticed a slight irregularity. When I touched it gently with a tissue I noticed it moved slightly as a flap. I immediately stopped investigating!
JA: When was the last time you had your eyes checked? In general, how has your vision been lately?
Customer: Vision is normal, I was checked aprox 1 yr ago. I get annual eye checks. I do swim daily with goggles but don't remember a specific contact occuring.
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?
Customer: Physical or opthamology?
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Opthamologist about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Eye
Expert:  khagihara replied 4 months ago.

Can you attach the photos here? How old are you? A male or a female? How tall are you? How much do you weigh? Any symptoms? Any medical problems? Any surgeries? Any medications? Any family medical history?

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Difficult to take photo's that show anything! I'm male, 56 yrs. 5'-10" and 160lbs. Good health and a daily athlete (running, swimming etc). The irritation has declined today.
No known symptons, no surgeries. My mother had glaucoma so I have annual check-ups and no issues.

Since you don't have any trauma in your eye, it could be a foreign body. If it is a scleral laceration, you can see different tissue under the flap. You should see an eye doctor to have exam.