Dr. Dan B.
Dr. Dan B., Board Certified Ophthalmologist
Experience:  Eye surgeon experienced in cataracts, glaucoma, retina & neuro-ophthalmology
36528250

I have a situation that only occurs when I am driving the

Customer Question

I have a situation that only occurs when I am driving the car,and is worse if I am driving faster. The yellow lines seem to come in my lane and the cars beside me do the same. It is very confusing and worrisome. It goes away if I cover my right eye. So,I put tape over the right lens of my glasses. I saw my eye doctor and she did not have an answer.my email is***@******.***
JA: When was the last time you had your eyes checked? In general, how has your vision been lately?
Customer: I had them checked yesterday. My vision is usually very good. this has been occurring for about 3 weeks.
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?
Customer: Not that I can think of.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Opthamologist about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Eye
Expert:  Dr. David replied 5 months ago.

This is Dr. David

how old are you?

what medications are you taking?

do you have a history of excessive anxiety symptoms?

have you had an eye exam? was it normal?

so you are driving with one eye? only your left eye? does this solve the problem?