Dr. Dan B.
Dr. Dan B., Board Certified Ophthalmologist
Experience:  Eye surgeon experienced in cataracts, glaucoma, retina & neuro-ophthalmology
36528250

It has been 6months after cataract surgery,I see perifial

Customer Question

It has been 6months after cataract surgery,I see perifial shadows(reflections) &shutterlike motions in my eyes when focusing or changing movement.Is this normal? MyDr has told me on 3 different occasions to be patient, it will get better?.?
Category: Eye
Expert:  Dr. Rick replied 6 months ago.

Hi. My name is***** and I am online and available to help you today. Thank you for your patience.

Question and answer is just one of the services I offer. I can also provide you with premium services, such as live telephone or skype consultation, at a small additional cost. Let me know if you are interested.

Can you read the name and model # ***** the lens placed in your eye off the card your surgeon gave you?

Were there any complications during your surgery?

Do you have any other medical problems or take any medications?

This is not an answer, but an Information Request. I need this information to answer your question. Please reply, so I can answer your question. I look forward to helping you.