Dr. Dan B.
Dr. Dan B., Board Certified Ophthalmologist
Experience:  Eye surgeon experienced in cataracts, glaucoma, retina & neuro-ophthalmology
36528250

I accidentally put Clear Care on my contact as a rinse in my

Customer Question

I accidentally put Clear Care on my contact as a rinse in my half awakeness this morning. Of course if hurt and burned terribly. I was able to get it the contact out and flush for a bit. Now wearing my glasses as I still a slight burning sensation in that eye and it is very red and bloodshot. I'm sure I have probably burned my eye. Do I need to go to the eye dr? Will it heal ok and are there any OTC drops I can use to make if feel better?
JA: How long have you had the symptoms? What seems to make the symptoms worse or better?
Customer: Today and nothing.
JA: Is there anything else the Opthamologist should be aware of?
Customer: No
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Opthamologist about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Eye
Expert:  Dr SH replied 6 months ago.

Hi there.
Thank you for your question.
I am Dr. SH and will be helping you out with your concerns today.

Expert:  Dr SH replied 6 months ago.

Do you have a picture that you could send me on here for me to give you a better opinion.