Nadim Al-Mubarak
Nadim Al-Mubarak,
Experience:  MD at University Hospital Case Medical Center
16855155

How before sex should you take Cialis 20 : Very good : I am

Customer Question

How long before sex should you take Cialis 20
JA: Is this your first time reaching out for information about this? In general, how would you describe your overall health?
Customer: Very good
JA: Please give me a bit more information, so the Doctor can help you best.
Customer: I am 65 very good health no problems I am 6'2" 189 pounds, blood pressure 119/78, no glasses in good health.
JA: Is there anything else the Doctor should be aware of?
Customer: Not really, have a checkup every 6 months, eyes checked every 6 months, blood test every 6 months, all for checkup, fell good, walk 3 miles a day, rat low sodium and low sugar diet, fish, chicken, turkey, sometimes very lean beef broiled.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Doctor about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Eye
Expert:  Nadim Al-Mubarak replied 6 months ago.

Greetings

• Cialis typically takes effect within 30 min and it lasts 36-48 hours, for some people even longer
  • The dose you are taking is high. With this BP, you should consider taking half the dose first. HIgh dose, for the first time, could lead to significant drop in your BP
  • Be aware, not that your are on it, but cialis can not be taken together with any form of nitroglycerin within 24 hours.

If this answers your question, please complete the rating above. That's how we get credit for our service. You may still email me with questions on this issue after the rating. Best wishes