DrRussMD, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  Internal Medicine--practice all of internal medicine, all ages, family, health, prevention, complementary medicine, etc.
24257177

I i quickly in a woman a my spam is watering i need a drugs

Customer Question

I Justin i cum quickly in a woman a my spam is watering i need a drugs to take to stop it
JA: OK. The Doctor will need to help you with this. Please give me a bit more information, so the Doctor can help you best.
Customer: I always have watering spam and all this time i cant my wife pregnant
JA: Is there anything else the Doctor should be aware of?
Customer: And two i cant last long in bed just a minute am down why
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Doctor about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Eye
Expert:  Dr. Rick replied 10 months ago.

Hi. My name is***** and I am online and available to help you today. Thank you for your patience.

Question and answer is just one of the services I offer. I can also provide you with premium services, such as live telephone or skype consultation, at a small additional cost. Let me know if you are interested.

How old are you?

How long have you and your wife been trying to become pregnant?

How often do you ejaculate?

Do you have any other medical problems or take any medications?

This is not an answer, but an Information Request. I need this information to answer your question. Please reply, so I can answer your question. I look forward to helping you.

Expert:  Christine-cssm replied 10 months ago.
We received your customer service inquiry, however, we are unable to respond to you because we do not have your email address. Please contact customer support at***@******.*** and provide us with your email address and a link to this question page so that we can help you.
http://www.justanswer.com/eye-health/9q828-quickly-woman-spam-watering-need.html
Thank you, ***** Support Team.
Expert:  DrRussMD replied 10 months ago.

Hello

You need to see a doctor right away.

I think you are talking about premature ejaculation.

This is most often psychological.

There are behavioral techniques, and there are medications that can help.

You are also talking about infertility perhaps. Both you and your wife would need to see a fertility doctor in this case.

OK, so you might have more questions or want to give me more information: Please use reply to expert if you have further questions. When you are ready, please click a positive rating [hopefully excellent—that’s how we are paid, per rating]. If you forgot something, come back. I am here http://www.justanswer.com/medical/expert-dr-thomas/