Dr. David, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  Experienced Physician trained in New York City. I'm ready to help.

I smacked my head badly against the car door today and I

Customer Question

Hello, i smacked my head badly against the car door today and I feel dizzy and nauseous. Should I do anything?
JA: The Doctor will need to help you with this. Please give me a bit more information, so the Doctor can help you best.
Customer: Such as?
JA: Is there anything else the Doctor should be aware of?
Customer: Like what?
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Doctor about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Eye
Expert:  Dr. David replied 5 months ago.
This is Dr. Davidafter head trauma if you feel dizzy and nauseous, you should go to the ER for an evaluationand a head CT scan to check for subdural bleedswhich are rare, but can cause headaches and nausea and old are you?do you have a hospital or ER where you can be seen by a doctor to be checked out ?