Dr. David, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  Experienced Physician trained in New York City. I'm ready to help.

My mom is experiencing yellow vision and now beginning to

Customer Question

My mom is experiencing yellow vision and now beginning to see a red "bullseye" that takes up a good portion of her vision.
JA: How long have you had the symptoms? What seems to make the symptoms worse or better?
Customer: 3 days. Nothing makes it worse or better.
JA: Please give me a bit more information, so the Opthamologist can help you best.
Customer: No symptoms before the vision change, other than was at the coast for the weekend, lots of sunlight.
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Opthamologist should know?
Customer: She has a history of diabetes and high blood pressure.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Opthamologist about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Eye
Expert:  Dr. David replied 5 months ago.
This is Dr. Davidyour mother could be having macular degeneration of her vision and retinashe needs to see an MD eye doctor ophthalmologist to get her eyes old is she?is she willing to see an eye doctor?