Anthony Bray, MD
Anthony Bray, MD, Doctor
Experience:  14 years experience in the field of Family Practice

I had prism like vision that lasted 25 minutes. It got

Customer Question

I had prism like vision that lasted 25 minutes. It got progressively worse halfway through this time period and then suddenly faded away. It has left me with a mild headache.
JA: Keeping an eye on your eyes' health is important - for most people vision is their most valued sense. Our Expert will help you with which sort of vision doctor you should visit. Please give me a bit more information, so the Opthamologist can help you best.
Customer: I am on my way to emergency now. What other details would you like?
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Opthamologist should know?
Customer: This has happened before, but it was very mild compared to this episode. I did a battery of tests last time and they didn't find any of wrong. I saw an eye doctor and a neurologist.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Opthamologist about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Eye
Expert:  Anthony Bray, MD replied 5 months ago.
Hello!Based on your history it sounds that you likely have migraine type symptoms. Vascular spasm may give you visual symptoms then as it clears the headache is common. If you have frequent recurrence then preventive treatment may be needed.I agree with you consulting neurologist to review your symptoms and history and decide on best course from that standpoint I hope that this information is helpful for youLet me know if you have further questions or concernsI will be happy to get back with youIf my answer has been helpful and to your satisfaction then please remember to leave positive feedbackThank you and Best Regards,Anthony Bray MD