Dr Stan
Dr Stan, Doctor
Experience:  Physician at Stanley L Simpson, DO
93248684

My eyes feel heavy all the time and if I make a quick

Customer Question

My eyes feel heavy all the time and if I make a quick movement with my head (basketball) it feels like it take a second for my eyes to catch up and focus. I've also noticed that every now and then it's like looking in a room that has something burning on the stove.
Thoughts?
Category: Eye
Expert:  Dr Stan replied 6 months ago.
Hi this is Dr Stan here to help you today. The symptoms you describe could be caused by sinus congestion and changes in the middle ear from pressure changes. Allergies causing congestion may also account for your symptoms. Try an over the counter anti histamine with decongestant. If no positive relief, then schedule appointment with your doctor for further evaluation. I hope this is helpful. Should you have any additional questions, I am here to answer them for you. Please provide a positive rating which is always appreciated.
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Is it possible to be caused by anything else? They've seem to be bothering me for a month or so now.
Expert:  Dr Stan replied 6 months ago.
Others: If you wear glasses, you may need a prescription change or if you don't, you may need them. There could also be a tumor, but that is whey down on the list of probability. Try the anti-histamine decongestant and if no positive results, then the other things I mentioned. I hope you feel better.
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Any specific medication you'd recommend over the other
Expert:  Dr Stan replied 6 months ago.
quot;Claritin D" seems to work well.
Expert:  Dr Stan replied 6 months ago.
Were you able to try the Claritin D?
Expert:  Dr Stan replied 6 months ago.
Hi, I'm curious to know why you haven't rated my responses to your question. Please rate my responses. Thank you.