Dr. Dan B.
Dr. Dan B., Board Certified Ophthalmologist
Experience:  Eye surgeon experienced in cataracts, glaucoma, retina & neuro-ophthalmology
36528250

Having trouble with my eyes watering a lot and very sensitive

Customer Question

having trouble with my eyes watering a lot and very sensitive to light. I had a concussion in Dec. and have had my lenses replaced also been going through physio.
JA: Keeping an eye on your eyes' health is important - for most people vision is their most valued sense. Our Expert will help you with which sort of vision doctor you should visit. Please give me a bit more information, so the Opthamologist can help you best.
Customer: I cannot stay on the computer for more than 1/2 hour or watch t.v. It has been 5 months since my accident and I am still having some unbalance problems and my eyes seem to be getting more sensitive. Physio tells me nothing else can be done for now.
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Opthamologist should know?
Customer: I don't think so. I did get my new lens from an Opthamologist. I just finished physio last week. He specialized in head and neck injuries.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Opthamologist about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Eye
Expert:  Dr SH replied 6 months ago.
Thank you for your question.Did all this start after you had your lenses replaced?When did you have your lenses replaced? Were these contact lenses? What brand?Do you have any other medical problems?Also mention your age and gender.Thank you