Dr Stan
Dr Stan, Doctor
Experience:  Physician at Stanley L Simpson, DO
93248684

I just finished seeing my VA Eye Dr. last Thursday and I mentioned

Customer Question

I just finished seeing my VA Eye Dr. last Thursday and I mentioned to him that I'm experiencing minor double vision like symptoms. He gave a complete re-evaluation and issued me new eye glass prescriptions. He did not indicate to me why these symptoms exist. I order my new prescriptions on Friday, Presently, still having these symptoms. Is it an Internal Medical Issue? Please advice...
Category: Eye
Expert:  Dr Stan replied 11 months ago.
Hi this is Dr Stan here to help you today. Double vision needs the evaluation of an Ophthalmologist and is not usually caused by the need of a prescription change in glasses. Double vision can be caused by a 6th nerve palsey, glaucoma or tumor. You need to make an appointment with an Ophthalmologist first and MRI of the brain needs to be ordered. I hope this has been helpful and I am here to answer any additional questions you may have. A positive rating is always appreciated.
Expert:  Dr Stan replied 11 months ago.
Hi this is Dr Stan following up with you. Have you scheduled a new doctors visit?