Dr. Thomas, MD
Dr. Thomas, MD, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  Internal Medicine--practice all of internal medicine, all ages, family, also Integrative, CAM, etc
24257177

I found a bump on my labium majora yesterday. what should

Customer Question

Hi I found a bump on my labium majora yesterday. what should i do before i see a doc.
JA: The Doctor will need to help you with this. Please give me a bit more information, so the Doctor can help you best.
Customer: Thanks
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Doctor should know?
Customer: I also have chalazion in my upper eyelids which does not go away for 2 monthes
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Doctor about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Eye
Expert:  Dr. Thomas, MD replied 6 months ago.
hello I am Doctor Thomas, a double board certified doctor in internal medicine and integrative medicine, with advanced training in several other fields. I am a clinician of over 20 years experience. I will give you an initial answer or ask you a question, but be sure to use reply to expert to communicate with me as needed.Warm compresses.This is most likely a cyst.They can become infected and need drainage.I would be glad to look at a picture here.Just attache. OK, so you might have more questions or want to give me more information: Please use reply to expert if you have further questions. When you are ready, please click a positive rating [hopefully excellent—that’s how we are paid, per rating]. If you forgot something, come back. I am here http://www.justanswer.com/medical/expert-dr-thomas/
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
i had a drainage already, but the cyst did not go away.
Then you probably need further drainage..only if it is still infected.Maybe an antibiotic.Go for follow up as soon as you can.Hot soaks in the meantime. please click a positive rating [hopefully excellent—that’s how we are paid, per rating]. If you forgot something, come back. I am here http://www.justanswer.com/medical/expert-dr-thomas/
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
here is the picture
OKThat is the eyelid, not the labia.Thought you were talking about the labia.In this case, warm compresses.Since this has been over a month, you need to see an opthalmologist.There is nothing else you need to do in the meantime. please click a positive rating [hopefully excellent—that’s how we are paid, per rating]. If you forgot something, come back. I am here http://www.justanswer.com/medical/expert-dr-thomas/