Dr. Dan B.
Dr. Dan B., Board Certified Ophthalmologist
Experience:  Eye surgeon experienced in cataracts, glaucoma, retina & neuro-ophthalmology
36528250

Over the last week or so I have had occasional watering

Customer Question

Hi, over the last week or so I have had occasional watering and some slight soreness in my right eye. I'm prone to dryness and sometimes use over the counter artificial tears eye drops. Yesterday morning I woke up and there was a very small speck of white on my eye where my iris is. It felt like there was something in my eye but no redness.
Category: Eye
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Now the speck of white has gone away and I think there is now a slight cloudiness where it was. I don't wear contacts but I'm worried it's a corneal ulcer.
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
It still feels like there is something in my eye.
Expert:  Dr. David replied 6 months ago.
This is Dr. Davidyou are youngscratches of your corneal will heal up very quicklyyour cornea has good blood supply and can heal in a few hours to a few days.allergies can cause tearing and soreness and itchiness of your eyes.you can see an eye doctor and get your eyes examinedbut I bet they will say your eyes are fine without a cornea ulcer.let me know if you have questions.