Dr. Dan B.
Dr. Dan B., Board Certified Ophthalmologist
Experience:  Eye surgeon experienced in cataracts, glaucoma, retina & neuro-ophthalmology
36528250

I am56 yo and have been dx, with wet Macular degeneration in

Customer Question

I am56 yo and have been dx, with wet Macular degeneration in one eye and dry in the other, I have had a long history of iritis since I was 12 and many doctors misdiagnoised for conjuctivits, saying I was too young, until I say specialist. lots of lab work and illnesses and all they cameup with was a defect in c4 complement, I also have an unknown blood clooting disorder, recently I have had a lot of fluid build up in the back of my eye with the wet macular degeneration, anyfeedback?
JA: Keeping an eye on your eyes' health is important - for most people vision is their most valued sense. Our Expert will help you with which sort of vision doctor you should visit. Is there anything else important you think the Opthamologist should know?
Customer: its been a long hx of things but think that's a good short synopsis,
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Opthamologist about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Eye
Expert:  Dr. Rick replied 7 months ago.
Hi. My name is***** and I am online and available to help you today. Thank you for your patience.Question and answer is just one of the services I offer. I can also provide you with premium services, such as live telephone or skype consultation, at a small additional cost. Let me know if you are interested.Have you had any injections, laser etc for your wet macular degeneration (armd)?Have you had any tests, such as a fluorescein angiogram?Do you have any other medical problems or take any medications?This is not an answer, but an Information Request. I need this information to answer your question. Please reply, so I can answer your question. I look forward to helping you.