Dr. David, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  Experienced Physician trained in New York City. I'm ready to help.

I just used clear care instead of normal saline to put my lens

Customer Question

I just used clear care instead of normal saline to put my lens in...
JA: OK. The Opthamologist will need to help you with this. Please give me a bit more information, so the Opthamologist can help you best.
Customer: I wear bi focal lens that are hard and soft so I fill them with saline when I put them in
JA: Is there anything else the Opthamologist should be aware of?
Customer: the white of my eye is bubbly and red
JA: Keeping an eye on your eyes' health is important - for most people vision is their most valued sense. Our Expert will help you with which sort of vision doctor you should visit. OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Opthamologist about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Eye
Expert:  Dr. David replied 5 months ago.
This is Dr. Davidtake your contact lenses outrinse your contacts with saline for a whiletry to wash out your eyes in the showerbut your eyes most likely will calm downif your eyes continue to be red, you should see a doctor to get your eyes examined.let me know if you have questions.
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
The white tissue in my eye has bubbles in no longer stings but the tissue itself is swollen and red.
then you need to go to the ER or see an eye doctor right away to get your eyes examined.
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
the tissue has blisters on it.
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
ok thank you
you are welcomelet me know if you have other questions.if done for now, please leave positive rating of 3-5 stars so I can get credit for helping you todaywe only get credit for helping clients after positive feedbackyou can always reach me directly with "a question for Dr. David" in the medicine or oncology categories if you have other questionshere is my website if you need to reach me: for using