Dr. Dan B.
Dr. Dan B., Board Certified Ophthalmologist
Experience:  Eye surgeon experienced in cataracts, glaucoma, retina & neuro-ophthalmology
36528250

I suddenly started having pain in my eye earlier today that

Customer Question

I suddenly started having pain in my eye earlier today that has become increasingly irritated. It felt like an eyelash, but when I got home to examine, I saw a tiny grey dot on the sclera where the pain is, and it hurts every time my eyelid passes over it. There doesn't seem to be anything on the surface of my eye though.
JA: Keeping an eye on your eyes' health is important - for most people vision is their most valued sense. Our Expert will help you with which sort of vision doctor you should visit. Is there anything else the Opthamologist should be aware of?
Customer: No
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Opthamologist about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Eye
Expert:  Dr. Phil, MD replied 7 months ago.
Do you have a pic?
still need help?