Dr. David, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  Experienced Physician trained in New York City. I'm ready to help.

I cut my eye with finger nail two days ago. And I see red blood

Customer Question

I cut my eye with finger nail two days ago. And I see red blood clot. what are the home remedies for that
JA: Keeping an eye on your eyes' health is important - for most people vision is their most valued sense. Our Expert will help you with which sort of vision doctor you should visit. Please give me a bit more information, so the Opthamologist can help you best.
Customer: the cut seems to be in the white part of the eye, with one dark red spot which I think where the cut is and the rest around the cut is just red. From yesterday till today, the red part is not incresing
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Opthamologist should know?
Customer: no
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Opthamologist about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Eye
Expert:  Dr. David replied 5 months ago.
This is Dr. Davidyou are not willing to see an eye doctor to get an eye exam?your eyes are very important.the cut could become could have a scratched can put a cold compresses on your closed eye to help decrease pain and swelling.
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
OK, so what eye doctor I need to see specifically, the one who makes eye glasses ?
no, those are opticiansyou need to see an ophthalmologist MD eye doctor to get your eyes examined after the scratch.let me know if you have other questions.if done for now, please leave positive rating of 3-5 stars so I can get credit for helping you todaywe only get credit for helping clients after positive feedbackyou can always reach me directly with "a question for Dr. David" in the medicine or oncology categories if you have other questionshere is my website if you need to reach me: for using