Dr. David, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  Experienced Physician trained in New York City. I'm ready to help.
41363181

My 11 yr old got hit in his left eye with a close-range soccer

Customer Question

my 11 yr old got hit in his left eye with a close-range soccer shot yesterday. Complaining of blurry vision, a 'line' in the top of his vision and a blackish cloud on the bottom part of his vision.
JA: Keeping an eye on your eyes' health is important - for most people vision is their most valued sense. Our Expert will help you with which sort of vision doctor you should visit. Is there anything else important you think the Opthamologist should know?
Customer: there's no apparent bruising or abnormal dilation.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Opthamologist about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Eye
Expert:  Dr. David replied 9 months ago.
This is Dr. Davidyou need to bring her to an eye doctor for an eye examshe could have a torn retina or hemorrhage in her eye causing these visual changes.she could have injury to her cornea.you should make that appointment as soon as possible.or you can take her to the ER for an eye examdo you have a hospital or ER close to you?
let me know if you have other questions.if done for now, please leave positive rating of 3-5 stars so I can get credit for helping you todaywe only get credit for helping clients after positive feedbackyou can always reach me directly with "a question for Dr. David" in the medicine or oncology categories if you have other questionshere is my website if you need to reach me:http://www.justanswer.com/medical/expert-dr-david/Thanks for using JustAnswers.com