Dr. Frank
Dr. Frank, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  Neurologist/Internist with academic and clinical experience.
64994909

I woke up with a bloodspot on my upper right eye lid. JA:

Customer Question

I woke up with a bloodspot on my upper right eye lid.
JA: OK. The Opthamologist will need to help you with this. Please give me a bit more information, so the Opthamologist can help you best.
Customer: The spot cover about half of the eye lid. It between the top of the eye lid and the eyebrow. There is no pain with it.
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Opthamologist should know?
Customer: NO and I'm sorry I can not send a pictrue.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Opthamologist about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Eye
Expert:  Dr. Frank replied 7 months ago.
Hello welcome to JA. How old are you? m/f? Do you have any other medical problems?? Medications you take? blood thinners? I assume there was no trauma to the eye? Please get back to me with that information and anything else and I will reply. I can also call you but JA charges an extra fee, let me know if you are interested. Dr Frank