khagihara
khagihara, Doctor (non-eye specialty)
Experience:  Trained in multiple medical fields for many years.
20084961

I have something stuck on my eyeball on the edge of my

Customer Question

Hi, I have something stuck on my eyeball on the edge of my cornea. It is white and feels like there is a hair in my eye when I close my eyelid.
JA: Keeping an eye on your eyes' health is important - for most people vision is their most valued sense. Our Expert will help you with which sort of vision doctor you should visit. Please give me a bit more information, so the Opthamologist can help you best.
Customer: Hi - I have something small and white stuck on my eyeball at the very bottom edge of my cornea (perfectly aligned with the height of my bottom eyelid). I have tried blinking all morning and even touched it with my finger to get it off, but it did not budge.
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Opthamologist should know?
Customer: It feels like a hair is stuck around my eye when I close my eyelid.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Opthamologist about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Eye
Expert:  khagihara replied 7 months ago.
It could be a corneal ulcer. The causes are infection, injuries, dry eyes and so forth. You should see an eye doctor to have an exam.