Dr. David, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  Experienced Physician trained in New York City. I'm ready to help.
41363181

Feels like fluid in my ear n left ear n cheek hurt JA: Thanks.

Customer Question

Feels like fluid in my ear n left ear n cheek hurt
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: Going for two months ... unbalance can't focus
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Doctors generally expect a deposit of about $34 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Eye
Expert:  Dr. David replied 7 months ago.
This is Dr. Davidhow old are you?do you have a doctor you can see who can look in your ear to check for fluid in your inner earwhich can be a sign of inner ear infection.
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
So what should I do been two months
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Any advice
you should see a primary care doctor to look into your earsor go to the ERor see an ENT ear nose throat doctor to look in your ears to check for fluid and infectionyou might need a course of antibiotics.do you need help to find a doctor?let me know if you have other questions.if done for now, please leave positive rating of 3-5 stars so I can get credit for helping you todaywe only get credit for helping clients after positive feedbackyou can always reach me directly with "a question for Dr. David" in the medicine or oncology categories if you have other questionshere is my website if you need to reach me:http://www.justanswer.com/medical/expert-dr-david/Thanks for using JustAnswers.com
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
The ent dr just gave me steriod shot
Thursday :( it hasn't help any
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
What if mengitis
meningitis would cause high fever and nausea and more other symptomsnot very likely it is meningitis.did the ENT doctor see any fluid in your inner ear?you might need a brain MRI scan to check your brain if you have this fluid sensationyou might benefit from taking allergy pills like Allegra and using a steroid nasal spray like Nasocort or Rhinocort if you have stuffy nose and allergy symptoms.
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
I am taking allegy pills n nasal
I have scar tissue from tubes when I was little ... the ent couldn't see :(
I've been there three times
have you had a brain and skull base MRI scan with contrast?this could be helpful?you might benefit from see a neurologist nerve specialist doctor.
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
They did testing with my eyes n ears came back fine
I see.you might benefit from a brain and skull base MRI scanthat scar tissue in your ears from the tubes could be causing this left ear pain.you can ask your doctor if nerve pain medications like neurontin or lyrica could help your pain.let me know if you have other questions.if done for now, please leave positive rating of 3-5 stars so I can get credit for helping you todaywe only get credit for helping clients after positive feedbackyou can always reach me directly with "a question for Dr. David" in the medicine or oncology categories if you have other questionshere is my website if you need to reach me:http://www.justanswer.com/medical/expert-dr-david/Thanks for using JustAnswers.com