Dr. Thomas, MD
Dr. Thomas, MD, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  Internal Medicine--practice all of internal medicine, all ages, family, also Integrative, CAM, etc

JA: . What seems to be the problem? Customer: I

Customer Question

JA: Hello. What seems to be the problem?
Customer: I am a contact lens wearer and woke with redness in one eye only under the lid. I noticed yesterday slightly and little more today. No materey discharge and very slight discomfort. My husband did have pink eye 2 1/2 weeks ago. Not sure if I should just wait and leave it alone
JA: Keeping an eye on your eyes' health is important - for most people vision is their most valued sense. Our Expert will help you with which sort of vision doctor you should visit. Is there anything else important you think the Opthamologist should know?
Customer: My vision is not being affected
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Opthamologist about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Eye
Expert:  Dr. Thomas, MD replied 6 months ago.
HelloAllergy or viral infection would be most common.However, we can not examine you.If this continues, gets worse, etc, then exam is needed. OK, so you might have more questions or want to give me more information: Please use reply to expert if you have further questions. When you are ready, please click a positive rating [hopefully excellent—that’s how we are paid, per rating]. If you forgot something, come back. I am here daily