Dr Stan
Dr Stan, Doctor
Experience:  Physician at Stanley L Simpson, DO
93248684

JA: . What is your issue regarding? Customer: I am

Customer Question

Hi
JA: Hello. What is your issue regarding?
Customer: I am planning on getting pregnant
JA: OK. The Doctor will need to help you with this. Please give me a bit more information, so the Doctor can help you best.
Customer: and i am wondering how long does toxoplasmosis bacteria live on surfaces \
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Doctor should know?
Customer: like dorr knobs
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Doctor about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Eye
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
i got rid of my cat. but sometimes when my husband cleaned the litter box , he might have used the smae gloves to open the door knobs... i sanitized the knobs with clorox wipes, but i am still paranoid
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
can you please answer my question
Expert:  Dr Stan replied 7 months ago.
Hi this is Dr Stan and I will help you today. Toxoplasmosis is transmitted through cat feces, contaminated fruits and vegetables and meats primarily. As long as you thoroughly wash your fruits and vegetables befor eating and cook any meats there should be no problem. Through away your husband's gloves and since you have already sanitized the door knobs there should be no problem. Since you gave away your cat, you should be fine. If you are still concerned, your doctor can get a blood test to make sure you have no toxo levels in your body. Relax, get pregnant and enjoy your baby when it comes. If you have additional questions I am here to answer them. I have enabled the rating page and a positive rating is always appreciated.
Expert:  Dr Stan replied 7 months ago.
Hi, did you have any additional questions? I see that you have not rated my response to your questions. If you have no other questions a positive rating would be appropriate and appreciated.