Dr SH
Dr SH, Certified physician
Experience:  Doctor of Medicine
28323552

When i look to the sky during the day there are squiggly

Customer Question

when i look to the sky during the day there are squiggly lines in my vision what are these?
Category: Eye
Expert:  Dr SH replied 7 months ago.
Thank you for your question.I also have the exact same problem and has been there ever since I remember.These are, what I would say, small glitches in the retina and usually not indicative of anything serious or anything to worry about.Let me know if you have more questions.Please rate me by clicking on one of the rating options at your end at the top right hand corner.Kindest regards
Expert:  Dr SH replied 7 months ago.
This session is open for any further questions that you may have.Please rate me by clicking on one of the rating options at your end on the top right hand corner, as that is the only way I am credited on here for helping you out.Kindest regards