Dr. Dan B.
Dr. Dan B., Board Certified Ophthalmologist
Experience:  Eye surgeon experienced in cataracts, glaucoma, retina & neuro-ophthalmology

Have had macular infections

Customer Question

Have had macular infections in the past ,the last one caused massive infection in my eye,was in hospital Tor 3days ,with 3antibiotic injections and gas bubble,recovered well but year later had cataract removed just been to eye doc today and he said have leak behind eye, he did't want to give me macular injection is leaving me for another 3 minutes months. What does this mean .thank you
JA: Keeping an eye on your eyes' health is important - for most people vision is their most valued sense. Our Expert will help you with which sort of vision doctor you should visit. Is there anything else the Opthamologist should be aware of?
Customer: Sorry that first part should have been injections not infections
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Opthamologist about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Eye
Expert:  Dr SH replied 5 months ago.
Thank you for your question.Can you please elaborate what you mean by this: " he did't want to give me macular injection is leaving me for another 3 minutes months. What does this mean?"
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Payment of $39 taken from my bank account which I did not agree to ,only $5.00. Please refund the amount of $34.00 ASAP . Not happy with this or response .***** *****
Expert:  Dr SH replied 5 months ago.
Please contact customer support of the website for a refundThank you