Dr. Rick
Dr. Rick, Board Certified MD
Experience:  Ophthalmology since 1994 with Retina sub-specialty interest
48069651

Dr.Rick. I had a test done that takes a picture of your

Customer Question

Hi Dr.Rick. I had a test done that takes a picture of your eye. My eye looked kind like an agg yolk.there is a spot lowertightside that reflected floreset green in the middle irregular sides and tiny black spots traveling awAy from the main spot. All other basic tests were fine. The Doctor took 3 pictures to be sure. I have a picture of it. I am very nervous. I just had breast cancer removed this past July. I only have one good eye.it is in this eye. The doctor is sending me to a specialist. As many inamericaihae no insurance .i just lost it. I am very scared. I would appreciate your thought on this so much. Thank you for all you do. Cath
Category: Eye
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
IMG_1608.png
Expert:  Dr. Rick replied 1 year ago.
Hi Cath,Hi. My name is***** and I am online and available to help you today. Thank you for your patience.Question and answer is just one of the services I offer. I can also provide you with premium services, such as live telephone or skype consultation, at a small additional cost. Let me know if you are interested.Your image did not load. In order to upload the picture you have to use the paperclip on your screen to attach it.Is your vision affected?Were you examined/photographed by an optometrist or an ophthalmologist (Eye MD)?How long has this been going on?What grade/type/stage was your breast cancer? What treatment(s) did you require for your cancer?Do you have any other medical problems or take any medications?This is not an answer, but an Information Request. I need this information to answer your question. Please reply, so I can answer your question. I look forward to helping you.