Dr. David, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  Experienced Physician trained in New York City. I'm ready to help.
41363181

I've rubbed my eye and it's now red and the top layer of the

Customer Question

I've rubbed my eye and it's now red and the top layer of the eyeball has come loose
JA: Keeping an eye on your eyes' health is important - for most people vision is their most valued sense. Our Expert will help you with which sort of vision doctor you should visit. Please give me a bit more information, so the Opthamologist can help you best.
Customer: I've put allergy drops in, so he itching has subsided, but the eyeball is sore and the clear layer is loose
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Opthamologist should know?
Customer: Vision is blurry in that eye when I look down
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Opthamologist about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Eye
Expert:  Dr. David replied 7 months ago.
This is Dr. Davidit sounds like you were rubbing your eyes pretty hard.spring time now is bad allergy seasonyou need to go on daily oral allergy pills like allegra or claritin or zyrtecand also use steroid nasal sprays if you have runny noseand allergy eye drops daily to prevent your eyes from being so itchy.you need to see a doctor about this redness of your eyes and skin coming off of your eyelid.your doctor can also give you steroid and antibiotic eye drops which can help your itchiness as welllet me know if you have other questions.if done for now, please leave positive rating of 3-5 stars so I can get credit for helping you todaywe only get credit for helping clients after positive feedbackyou can always reach me directly with "a question for Dr. David" in the medicine or oncology categories if you have other questionshere is my website if you need to reach me:http://www.justanswer.com/medical/expert-dr-david/Thanks for using JustAnswers.com
do you have other questions?